mrs802 copy error when inputting rhythym data

All flavors of Zoom MRS gear discussed here, including MRS-8, 1044, 1266, 1608, etc.
slubberdegullion
new to this board
new to this board

mrs802 copy error when inputting rhythym data

Post by slubberdegullion » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:21 pm

hi I just got a mrs802 a few weeks back and was inputting drum patterns for a rhythym song when
the unit locked up and now won't get out of wanting to copy a pattern across to an empty song number.
when i do press the enter button it comes up with the message "copy error" and around we go again.
i have tried factory init and all init and have used the backup disc as well but nothing seems to work,
any ideas? do i have to send the unit away or is there something i've missed cause this problem takes the drum
facility away as i can only use one drum rhythym.
all help appreciated
Cheers
Mick
0 x

codekiddie

Re: mrs802 copy error when inputting rhythym data

Post by codekiddie » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:35 am

slubberdegullion wrote:hi I just got a mrs802 a few weeks back and was inputting drum patterns for a rhythym song when the unit locked up and now won't get out of wanting to copy a pattern across to an empty song number.
when i do press the enter button it comes up with the message "copy error" and around we go again.
Hi Mick.

Have you had any luck with resolving this yet?
slubberdegullion wrote:i have tried factory init and all init and have used the backup disc as well but nothing seems to work, any ideas?
After you have done a factory init are you loading your backed up projects to the recorder, and getting the problem with a current project, or with a new project, or indeed both?
0 x