Where are the "storing" facilities

All flavors of Zoom MRS gear discussed here, including MRS-8, 1044, 1266, 1608, etc.
saddletramp
new to this board
new to this board

Where are the "storing" facilities

Post by saddletramp » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:47 am

Hi just recently sold off my mrs 1044 and purchased a mrs 802.In the previous mrs 1044 manual there was a section on how to store your project,on browsing through the mrs 802 manual I cannot see anything relating to "storing project" Is there new terminology which I am not picking up on...Hope you can assist....learning all the time...thanks
0 x

codekiddie

Re: Where are the "storing" facilities

Post by codekiddie » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:09 am

saddletramp wrote:Hi just recently sold off my mrs 1044 and purchased a mrs 802.In the previous mrs 1044 manual there was a section on how to store your project,on browsing through the mrs 802 manual I cannot see anything relating to "storing project" Is there new terminology which I am not picking up on...Hope you can assist....learning all the time...thanks
Hi.

The 'Store' feature on the MRS-1044 simply saves the currently open project to disk. It also does this automatically if you load another project, create a new project or switch the machine off. To be honest I never knew it existed, and cant really see a use for it when we have the automatic save :? or am I missing something?

I cannot see an alternatively named 'Store' feature for the 802 in the manual, but it does have the same auto save features as the 1044 so, (again), I can see no real need for the separate 'Store' feature.

Phil
0 x

saddletramp
new to this board
new to this board

Re: Where are the "storing" facilities

Post by saddletramp » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:33 am

Hi Phil and many thanks....The more i read into this I can understand..where your coming from....a bit experimenting for me as a young silver surfer...??...........Armand
0 x