Where to find the AUDtoWAV conversion tool?

All flavors of Zoom MRS gear discussed here, including MRS-8, 1044, 1266, 1608, etc.
childeharold
new to this board
new to this board

Where to find the AUDtoWAV conversion tool?

Post by childeharold » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:47 am

Hey there, i sold my mrs4 on ebay and...then discovered, low and behold, i still have some tracks which are in the .aud format. I would really like to convert these tracks.
Using the official zoom card manager does me no good, because i no longer have the SM card, so it doesnt recognise my tracks (unless i could fake that somehow with an .ini file maybe?). Anyways i found this little piece of nifty software which seems to be everything i need, previously posted on these forums, called AUDtoWAV_Setup_003.exe ...but all the links are dead. Is there any way to get this particular program, or another one just as good? ...i have tried another audtowav converter for Command and Conquer .aud files, but didnt seem to work. Any suggestions much appreciated.....

Thanks.
0 x

codekiddie

Re: Where to find the AUDtoWAV conversion tool?

Post by codekiddie » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:08 am

childeharold wrote:Hey there, i sold my mrs4 on ebay and...then discovered, low and behold, i still have some tracks which are in the .aud format. I would really like to convert these tracks.
Using the official zoom card manager does me no good, because i no longer have the SM card, so it doesnt recognise my tracks (unless i could fake that somehow with an .ini file maybe?). Anyways i found this little piece of nifty software which seems to be everything i need, previously posted on these forums, called AUDtoWAV_Setup_003.exe ...but all the links are dead. Is there any way to get this particular program, or another one just as good? ...i have tried another audtowav converter for Command and Conquer .aud files, but didnt seem to work. Any suggestions much appreciated.....

Thanks.
I wrote a file conversion program for my MRS-1044 and added functionality for other recorders, but sadly no-one was able to give me a sample project for the MRS-4 :(

It does convert .AUD files, as they are used in the PS-02 and PS-04 recorders, but expects the files to be in the correct project format, (some recorders use separate folders for each project and others lump them all together), and like I said I never found out the makeup of a project. You can download it below and try if you like:

Zoom converter

There is a .PDF format help file but if you have any questions then please PM me :type:

If you don't mind you could send me a project to look at its structure and add the recorder to the program, or you could send me the files and I am sure I could convert them for you somehow :guitar:

Best regards

Phil
0 x

childeharold
new to this board
new to this board

Post by childeharold » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:28 am

Thanks so much Phil....i converted the files thru ps-04 ..and it worked like a charm :D
I'll pm you the link to a mrs4 .aud file.
I hope its what your looking for.
All the best, thank you for making the program.

Katri.
0 x

codekiddie

Post by codekiddie » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:03 am

childeharold wrote:Thanks so much Phil....i converted the files thru ps-04 ..and it worked like a charm :D
I'll pm you the link to a mrs4 .aud file.
I hope its what your looking for.
All the best, thank you for making the program.

Katri.
Hi Katri.

Glad I could help you out, and thanks for the link to the file :P

Phil
0 x