MRS 802 factory CD

All flavors of Zoom MRS gear discussed here, including MRS-8, 1044, 1266, 1608, etc.
Darien07
new to this board
new to this board

MRS 802 factory CD

Post by Darien07 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:42 am

Hi Everyone,

I've searched these forums and it seems that no one has a solution for a replacement recovery CD for the MRS802. I've had mine since 2006 with no dramas but I recently accidentally formatted the hard-drive (utility mode/press bounce instead of mark and let and let the nightmare begin). If ANYONE out there has a recovery/factory CD and can dropbox me the files/iso I'd be very grateful. It's so dumb that zoom doesn't have a download for this, how many units out there would work fine if only they could have the hard-drive data restored? The amount of time they spend responding to requests for a recovery CD they could just upload the damn thing. Anyway thanks for reading and I hope one of you chisel-George steely-eyed Dominic's can help. :alien:
0 x

Darien07
new to this board
new to this board

Re: MRS 802 factory CD

Post by Darien07 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:04 am

Okay, so I got a replacement CD from Zoom......Anyone know how to install it? There is no option in utility mode and simply turning on the unit with the CD in the drive does nothing, I just get "SysfileError". To reiterate, my hard-drive has been formatted, it's blank. I don't have a USB port so I'm assuming I'll have to get a hard-drive reader and go that route. But before I do that I thought I'd ask if anyone knew another way.

Also if anyone's interested in a copy of the disc I'm happy to upload it.

Thanks guys.

HERE'S THE FACTORY CD FILES STRAIGHT OFF THE DISC, JUST UNZIP THE FOLDER AND COPY THE FILES TO A BLANK CDR. THE FILES ARE LEGIT BUT I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PROBLEMS THAT MIGHT ARISE FROM USING THEM. ENJOY.

https://mega.co.nz/#!JAxDAbDK!LnlxjAaUr ... RQeDEJCeo4
Last edited by Darien07 on Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

alexwhatever
new to this board
new to this board

Post by alexwhatever » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:19 am

Hi Darien

I'm having a lot of problems with my zoom mrs802 and I don't know what I have done with the repair CD. If you can upload the .iso I would really appreciate it.

Thank you
Alex
0 x

AlexRio
new to this board
new to this board

Post by AlexRio » Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:00 pm

Please upload it 8)

Thanks
0 x