MRS4 songs not showing up in Card Manager

All flavors of Zoom MRS gear discussed here, including MRS-8, 1044, 1266, 1608, etc.
Techjpc
new to this board
new to this board

MRS4 songs not showing up in Card Manager

Post by Techjpc » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:29 am

Hi, I have a MRS4. Ive recorded some songs on the recorder on the Smartmedia card and can listen to them when the card is in the recorder. Once I try to access the songs via Card Manager, nothing shows up in Card Manager. What am I doing wrong ?

Joe
0 x

codekiddie

Re: MRS4 songs not showing up in Card Manager

Post by codekiddie » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:06 am

Techjpc wrote:Hi, I have a MRS4. Ive recorded some songs on the recorder on the Smartmedia card and can listen to them when the card is in the recorder. Once I try to access the songs via Card Manager, nothing shows up in Card Manager. What am I doing wrong ?

Joe
Hi Joe.

I never liked 'Card Manager' so I wrote a file conversion program for my MRS-1044 and, (after requests from other users), added functionality for other recorders, but never got round to testing the MRS-4 recorder, as until only recently I had no files to test with :(

But...

It does convert .AUD files, used in the MRS4 and the PS-02 / PS-04 recorders and, (as far as a quick test tells me), it should work if you select PS-04 as the recorder. You can download it below and try if you like:

Zoom converter

There is a .PDF format help file but if you have any questions then please PM me :type:

Hope this helps, and let me know how you get on.

Phil
0 x