Melonhead Slices

Check out the Home Made Hit Show with Tony and Dave at http://homemadehitshow.com
Grandma Melonhead
member in good standing
member in good standing

Melonhead Slices

Post by Grandma Melonhead » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:35 am

I’ve started putting up a new song every week at grandmamelonhead.com. Please check it out and leave some (honest) comments. New song every Monday!

The Background
Quite a long time ago I mentioned on this board that I was going to start a project where I put up a new song once a week online. Then I decided that as a promotional plan, it sucked. Most people just want to hear the best recordings of the best songs. All these noodles will just dilute my brand, man (for years I've been giving friends CDs of the noodley stuff I was working on and found the only person interested in them really was me). So I changed my mind. Meanwhile, I have a huge stockpile of these noodles that grows every week. and the blog I started for them just sits there. So I just started throwing things up there. Why not? I mean aside from the good reason I gave 4 sentences ago.

----

BTW, I was just listening to some podcasts (not about music but about other creative endeavours), and I was struck with just how bland the speakers were. Artists! Anyway, it made me aware of why I appreciate the crowd that hangs out here and on the show. Personality! It seems to me that personality is somewhat scarcer now then it was.
0 x

tonyoci
The Force
The Force

Re: Melonhead Slices

Post by tonyoci » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:21 pm

I'll check it out :)

Thanks for the compliments.
0 x

Zoetrope
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Melonhead Slices

Post by Zoetrope » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:48 am

Pure Melonhead goodness, straight from the source. Listening right now.
0 x