I need questions - Larry Crane agrees to an interview

Check out the Home Made Hit Show with Tony and Dave at http://homemadehitshow.com
Rick Jones
Yoda
Yoda

Post by Rick Jones » Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:23 pm

tonyoci wrote:
MatBio wrote: in January 2005, now I was willing to take a few lessons and practice a little cause it gave me a hope of getting a good sound.

The technology allows me to cut and paste around my limitations and errors, that's one major advantage.

While no "real" guitar player would be fooled I think you could play my songs to the general public and not one would know I had less than one years playing experience.

This has expanded to the point where I might soon actually be playing live in a friends small restaurant. :shock:
That's astounding to me. It took me three years to finally learn my first chord. And I tried very hard, up to 8 hours a day. My kids can pick up an instrument and learn quickly. I'm horribly slow in that area. But I have improved a bit over the decades.
0 x
Music's never been a hobby to me- it's a pure joy.

MatBio
Yoda
Yoda

Post by MatBio » Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:22 pm

Hey Tony, its not free if you live in Canada, its actually $45!!!!, which is more than any other recording Mag.

By the way Rick, it's Tony's quote not mine in the previous post.
0 x
Tomas/Blues Tom/Matbio
MySpace

Lee
The Force
The Force

Post by Lee » Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:34 pm

$45 for Canadian subscribers? :nono:
For that alone a drop kick is in order. Perhaps out of the fourth floor?

Just bustin', I'm sure it's priceless if good info is in it. Besides, Tomas pays and learns and we reap the benefits by asking him to share his golden nuggets of recording wisdom on the forum. He he he he...

;)
0 x
"At one point, Lee made a surprisingly intelligent comment" - ferret
rock project (sc) | country stuff (sc)

MatBio
Yoda
Yoda

Post by MatBio » Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:39 pm

Lee wrote:Just bustin', I'm sure it's priceless if good info is in it. Besides, Tomas pays and learns and we reap the benefits by asking him to share his golden nuggets of recording wisdom on the forum. He he he he...

;)
0 x
Tomas/Blues Tom/Matbio
MySpace