Recording, Line 6

Discuss Line 6 gear and software, including Toneport, Pod, Gearbox.
ron-e-g
Jedi Zoom Master
Jedi Zoom Master

Recording, Line 6

Post by ron-e-g » Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:08 pm

I'm not sure if this is a line 6 or Mixcraft problem. But In the past I always wrote this problem off to lack of processor or ram or...I know that is not the problem now. This is it, When I'm recording and then click to stop recording there is a terrible sound associated with the stopping of the recording process. I'm wondering if this is something anyone else has experienced? I don't think it is associated to the monitor incoming signal option.

Anyone have this problem?
Last edited by ron-e-g on Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Ronny

"The older I get, the better I was"

Songs by Ron-e-g

Zoom MRS 1608, Mixcraft 5, Reaper, Steven Slate Drums, EZ-Drummer, Superior Drums, EZKeys, Art Tube Amp,T-Racks, Line 6 Tone Port Ux2, Pod Farm, Gearbox, Guitar Rig 4/5 Pro, Rode NT1-A Mic, i7 950, 24GB RAM, Windows 7 Ultimate, Crucial M4 256GB SSD, OCZ 120GB SSD, 1 TB second & 3 TB External, 2- 23" AOC displays, Behringer 3031A 8" Truth Monitors, Fender Strat, Schecter C1 Classic, Micheal Kelly Hybrid, Ovation Celebrity Deluxe, Takamine 332-C And Me!

Gu Djin
Jedi Zoom Master
Jedi Zoom Master

Re: Recording, Liner 6

Post by Gu Djin » Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:19 pm

Can't help you regarding the reason - but before I got my new stuff I had a go with the mixcraft5 free 13 day try- rather liked it, One of things that bothered me was that noise you describe. Never got to the bottom of it. If I'd stayed pc I would have bought a copy purely for midi stuff. But I've changed platforms and there are other trains at the station now.

Leigh
0 x
1964 Guild Starfire 5, MiM Fender Telecaster, MiM Stratocaster, K Yairi and other various acoustic guitars and music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and Dean acoustic bass - And M-Audio Keyboards - DAW LogicPro X

ron-e-g
Jedi Zoom Master
Jedi Zoom Master

Re: Recording, Liner 6

Post by ron-e-g » Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:16 pm

Gu Djin wrote: But I've changed platforms and there are other trains at the station now.

Leigh
That's funny!

Well I 've been poking around the forums and haven't ran across any subjects on it.
0 x
Ronny

"The older I get, the better I was"

Songs by Ron-e-g

Zoom MRS 1608, Mixcraft 5, Reaper, Steven Slate Drums, EZ-Drummer, Superior Drums, EZKeys, Art Tube Amp,T-Racks, Line 6 Tone Port Ux2, Pod Farm, Gearbox, Guitar Rig 4/5 Pro, Rode NT1-A Mic, i7 950, 24GB RAM, Windows 7 Ultimate, Crucial M4 256GB SSD, OCZ 120GB SSD, 1 TB second & 3 TB External, 2- 23" AOC displays, Behringer 3031A 8" Truth Monitors, Fender Strat, Schecter C1 Classic, Micheal Kelly Hybrid, Ovation Celebrity Deluxe, Takamine 332-C And Me!