New Line6 Drivers

Discuss Line 6 gear and software, including Toneport, Pod, Gearbox.
Sungodv
The Force
The Force

New Line6 Drivers

Post by Sungodv » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:09 pm

Not sure if you all know but, get yer Monkey out and update your Line6 drivers.........!
Wonder if they fixed the 16 Bit bug in GearBox 3?.............the new drivers just might!
0 x
My Songs

Dell Quad Core Desktop - Windows 7 - 4GB RAM - Dual SATA Drives (1TB). Samplitude 11 & Pro X. Line 6 TonePort UX2. A.R.T. Tube MP Studio. Audio-Technica, MXL & Shure Mics. Zoom and DigiTech effects. Alesis DM5 Pro E-Drum Kit w/ Alesis Trigger i|o. 1959 Mojo Pick. Loads of Basses, Guitars & Keyboards.

tonyoci
The Force
The Force

Post by tonyoci » Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:56 am

Hey Steve, Mr Monkey showed no updates for me and their support site shows no newly released files - what version is it and are there any release notes ?

I know 3.1 for plugin is coming soon.
0 x

Rocles
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rocles » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:27 am

Just checked, latest Driver is v3.2.7.0 , my TonePort already had it, my XT Pro did not....just updated OK with Monkey.
0 x

Sungodv
The Force
The Force

Post by Sungodv » Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:19 pm

....it updated me to Driver version 3.2.7.0 which may very well be included with the GearBox update - I don't know......can't remember exactly what version I had prior.....2 something or other.
Mr. Monkey updated himself and then I did the driver update....still haven't gone to GearBox 3 yet because of the issue Tonyoci wrote about. Does it really make a difference in quality? and.......
Are you still having to change bit depth with every recording session?
0 x
My Songs

Dell Quad Core Desktop - Windows 7 - 4GB RAM - Dual SATA Drives (1TB). Samplitude 11 & Pro X. Line 6 TonePort UX2. A.R.T. Tube MP Studio. Audio-Technica, MXL & Shure Mics. Zoom and DigiTech effects. Alesis DM5 Pro E-Drum Kit w/ Alesis Trigger i|o. 1959 Mojo Pick. Loads of Basses, Guitars & Keyboards.

tonyoci
The Force
The Force

Post by tonyoci » Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:50 pm

Gearbox 3.0 doesn't make any quality improvement.

I'm not convinced that 16/24 bit does either but Lee thinks it does.

I haven't monitored the 16/24 switching. it did it, then it seemed to stop, then I reinstalled GB for other reasons and it started switching again then seemed to stop. I quit worrying about it.
0 x