USB AUDIO I/F on H4n

Discuss the Zoom H6, H5, H4, H4n, H2, H2n, and H1. Please don't "post and run". Participate in the discussion. Thanks.
silentdisco
new to this board
new to this board

USB AUDIO I/F on H4n

Post by silentdisco » Mon May 14, 2018 9:05 pm

Hi Guys

How do I disconnect the H4N from USB Audio I/F mode? Simply pressing to the Power Off button doesn't when it is connected in this mode and I have had to remove the batteries to do so. But don't feel this is great for the device to do (?)

It gives me no option to exist or 'turn off' this setting...

Thank you.
0 x

Wulfraed
The Force
The Force

Re: USB AUDIO I/F on H4n

Post by Wulfraed » Mon May 14, 2018 10:47 pm

Manual page 34 -- use the menu to select "disconnect"
0 x
--
Baron Wulfraed
IISS Elusive Unicorn (detached)

Superscope PSD-300; BOSS BR-600, Zoom HD16cd, Zoom R16, BOSS BR-800, Zoom H2n
Now to (re)learn to play an instrument

Lanikai S-C, SMC-E; GoldTone Banjo-Uke; Flatiron 1C, A5; Big Muddy M1-W; Ovation MM68AX, CSE-44; Orpheus Valley Fiesta FS; Taylor NS-72ce, T5-S1; Musima (4st, 20 fret, tenor-tuned) banjo; bongos, dumbeks, bodhrans, hand drum, tambourine; recorder: soprano, alto, tenor; Cedar Flute (5 sizes); Pennywhistle (3 keys); Casio keyboards

silentdisco
new to this board
new to this board

Post by silentdisco » Tue May 15, 2018 11:58 pm

Ah sorry I forgot to mention - I can not press any other buttons when it is in this mode. No other buttons work when in USB Audio I/F Mode... it doesn't not let me do this... (Press 'Menu')...

It is like it is frozen there - but it is not, because it's still receiving signal (and working) but frozen in the USB AUDIO I/F section with me unable to leave or 'disconnect' unless I remove the batteries...while powered, on...
0 x

silentdisco
new to this board
new to this board

Post by silentdisco » Wed May 16, 2018 7:44 am

The Power On Off Button won't work in this mode either (the device does not turn off way) - just FYI too...
0 x