Pattern Editor HD8CD Question

Discuss the Zoom HD and R series. Please don't "post and run". Participate in the discussion. Thanks.
James Ryce
Jedi Zoom Master
Jedi Zoom Master

Pattern Editor HD8CD Question

Post by James Ryce » Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:11 pm

Hello. I've ordered the HD8CD and I am waiting for it to arrive (should be in the next few days). Very excited to get working with it. Love the fact that I have found this forum and look forward to spending some time here. The last recorder I had was an old Fostex 4 track tape unit and I had fun with that for years. I'm thinking this one should make me very happy.

I've been seeing talk about the pattern editor on this forum and had a couple questions.
1/. Does a version of the pattern editor come with the HD8CD? I think I saw that it does.

2/. Can you work on patterns on your pc without the HD8CD being connected? In other words could I work on some patterns on my laptop while I am away from home and then come home and connect to the HD8CD and download them?

I think I will look in to ordering the pattern and song editing package I saw on this forum after I've had a chance to play around a bit.

Thanks so much for any replies ... James.
0 x

James Ryce
Jedi Zoom Master
Jedi Zoom Master

Post by James Ryce » Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:23 pm

Okay so I'm a Moron ... ignore question number one as I just re-read Armin's post re: <<Free>>, but, question number 2 still stands.

Thanks, James.
0 x

Armin
Jedi Zoom Master
Jedi Zoom Master

Re: Pattern Editor HD8CD Question

Post by Armin » Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:00 pm

Yes, you can create your own original patterns or modify existing ones with your PC / laptop - without the HD on your side.
0 x
Upgrade your Zoom R8 / R24 / HD16 / HD8 / MRS / PS04 / PS02 : http://www.soundside.de

Do you own a Kemper Profiling Amp? Check this out: http://www.soundside.de/shop/Profiles.htm