Zoom L-12 as Audio Interface

Questions and answers related to any Zoom Gear that doesn't have its own sub-forum yet. This includes any new gear that's been announced, and any old gear you've got. Please don't "post and run". Participate in the discussion. Thanks.
MrBubbaHyde
new to this board
new to this board

Zoom L-12 as Audio Interface

Post by MrBubbaHyde » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:21 am

Hello all,

New to this forum and have a simple question I can't seem to find the answer too.

I am using the L12 as an audio interface, for Logic Pro X on a mac. When in audio interface mode the faders have no affect on levels within LGX is this correct or should the faders be functional within my usage. I assume that this is the way its supposed to be. For instance if input a mic on 3, USB audio is returned thru 9-10 and out to my studio monitors the only thing the fader does is when I bring it up I get dry signal in my monitors. Only faders within the DAW affect the signal.

It works fine this way however i wanted to make sure I'm not doing something wrong.

Thanks Bubba
0 x

mkok
new to this board
new to this board

Re: Zoom L-12 as Audio Interface

Post by mkok » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:52 pm

Correct the faders only work to get the levels on the desk. It is not a DAW controller
1 x

MrBubbaHyde
new to this board
new to this board

Post by MrBubbaHyde » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:39 am

Thank You for the reply,

That would be on my wish list for sure but this unit is great!
0 x

mkok
new to this board
new to this board

Post by mkok » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:14 pm

Probably not possible as it only works as an audio interface and there is no midi implementation for the information to go over.
0 x