Patch Editor for ZOOM MS Series (unofficial) is available

Questions and answers related to any Zoom Gear that doesn't have its own sub-forum yet. This includes any new gear that's been announced, and any old gear you've got. Please don't "post and run". Participate in the discussion. Thanks.
g200kg
new to this board
new to this board

Patch Editor for ZOOM MS Series (unofficial) is available

Post by g200kg » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:31 am

This is browser based unofficial patch editor for ZOOM MS Series (MS-50G / MS-60B / MS-70CDR).
It can do backup / restore / full parameter edit from PC or Mac.
Please try with latest Chrome after connect ZOOM MS device via USB.

Since all of my devices have been updated the firmware, I have confirmed the operation only with the latest version (50G-V3, 60B/70CDR-V2). If someone still has an old firmware device, it will be helpful if you check the operation. I am particularly concerned about whether the selection of the AMP cabinet can be done normally.

Thank you

https://g200kg.github.io/zoom-ms-utility/

0 x

stubbsonic
member in good standing
member in good standing

Re: Patch Editor for ZOOM MS Series (unofficial) is available

Post by stubbsonic » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 am

Since the MS-100BT has no USB (and has limited BT implementation), and is no longer currently in the MS series, it's understandable that it's not included in this editor. This does seem very handy, though, for the rest.

It is just one of those things that would have been nice to have had included in the Bluetooth/StompShare app functionality, but I suppose that would have been a can of worms.

As it is, I've occasionally written down settings in a little notebook, (in case I needed something very specific for a show-- and needed a "back up".)
0 x