Zoom UAC-2 Hardware issues

Questions and answers related to any Zoom Gear that doesn't have its own sub-forum yet. This includes any new gear that's been announced, and any old gear you've got. Please don't "post and run". Participate in the discussion. Thanks.
new to this board
new to this board

Zoom UAC-2 Hardware issues

Post by furfix » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:24 pm

Hi all,
A few months ago I've purchased a new UAC-2 and I'm kind of disappointed and I'm wondering if anybody had the same issue I'm having with this interface...

basically this interface comes with a software called MixEfx. There u can see input lvls, etc etc.

When you turn down or up the input gain on the interface, the software shows u the digital lvl (it goes from 0 to 60 max)... Since a few days, if I turn completely down the gain on the interface, the software keeps showing ... lvl 10 (the pre amp keeps on)... I think it's a hardware issue, but as I said , I hoped that the interface keeps working fine more than just a few months.... now, the only way I have to turn completely down the gain in both input lines, is via software...and I can't turn it down directly from the interface...

Did anybody had this issue?

btw, Ive sent an email to Zoom and they are willing to change my interface but I need to pay the shipping and the taxes, and that is basically the same than to go and buy a new one..... I'm totally disappointed by this... you should take this into account in case u are thinking to buy a product of this brand...
0 x