Zoom FX have dynamic range, others lack!

Questions and answers related to any Zoom Gear that doesn't have its own sub-forum yet. This includes any new gear that's been announced, and any old gear you've got. Please don't "post and run". Participate in the discussion. Thanks.
Beatnick
been here a while
been here a while

Re: Zoom FX have dynamic range, others lack!

Post by Beatnick » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:00 pm

I've had a lot of multi effects. I think most of the better ones responded to dynamic playing roughly the same and the cheaper ones I've owned really lack in that field. I only got the Zoom G3n a couple days ago and I think it really shines in the dynamic playing field. Definitely better than any ampulator I've ever owned. So far the amp models I've heard sound really great. To be honest, I would have been happy with just the 5 that were built in. They really touched on the main ones, but I'm glad they added more and hope a few more are coming.
0 x
Beatnick's personal YouTube channel

Beatnick's Odyssey can be found on
CDBaby YouTube Spotify Amazon Apple Music Google SoundCloud
Feel free to search your favorite streaming site if it's not listed. I do not know all the ones I was put on.

Zoom equipment I currently own
G3n, G3, R8, PS-04, 508, 505 II

It's only music, don't take it so seriously

Nhoj
been here a while
been here a while

Re: Zoom FX have dynamic range, others lack!

Post by Nhoj » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:55 am

This week another co guitarist came by my house and showed his new guitar and his multi effects the gt1, we played and tested our own multi effects plugin with the same guitar and amp, he notice in instant that when i plugged my Zoom G3Xn its very different on feel and sound vs his gt1,
G3Xn is better according , that is noticeable , he dialed in gt1 differnt parameters but he didnt make his sound good, it get a lot worse with the gt1.

i said to him thats why im taking about, Zoom G3Xn feels really analog and you can really feel the dynamics.
0 x