Smart Media card or the PS-02 is the cause

Zoom PS-02 & PS-04 Palmtop Studio information, discussion, and support
Silver Back
new to this board
new to this board

Smart Media card or the PS-02 is the cause

Post by Silver Back » Tue May 06, 2008 4:25 pm

I cannot tell if the Smart Media card or the PS-02 is the cause. In Song Mode; I am stuck on a certain patch. I will press the up or down cursor buttons to move through the factory default patches or the user patches. When I stop at a different patch it immediately switches back to the patch it is originally stuck on.
0 x

kipp
member in good standing
member in good standing

Post by kipp » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:22 am

i would just format the card again and restore the patches using the saved ones on one of the websites
0 x

Silver Back
new to this board
new to this board

Re: Smart Media card or the PS-02 is the cause

Post by Silver Back » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:45 pm

I tried you suggestion several times no success. Both my original card and my working card are doing the same thing. Is there a condition that would lock a song inplace.
0 x

surfercook
The Force
The Force

Re: Smart Media card or the PS-02 is the cause

Post by surfercook » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:27 pm

Wow, that's a bummer. I had a PS-02 for almost 10 yrs and that never happened. I would have been heartbroken if it did. It was always so reliable for me. I'm on an MRS-8 now. Kinda miss the little 02 though.
Did you try "Force Formatting"? Couple times I recieved "CrdErr" message and had to go that route. You Might wanna try a new SmrtMedia card. I used two wrking crds and a factry crd during my time w/the 02. The 35 mins. of audio was just not enough time so having two crds made it alot easier to record a couple projcts at once.
0 x
Les Paul Studio, ES 135, Guild G37, Wechter Pathmaker, Fender GN-45SCE Classical, YouRockGuitar, Fender Jazz Bass, Ovation Celebrity, Oscar Schmidt OU6LCE Ukulele, Gibson F4 Mandolin, Yamaha PSR-225GM, Line 6 UX2 & FX100, DOD FET preamp, MC10O Condensor Mic, Dynamic Unidirectional Mic, MRS-8, Samplitude, REAPER, Mixcraft, EZ Drummer/Mix, Steven Slate Drums, POD Farm, Guitar Rig, FENDER Deluxe Silverface, Roland CUBE-60, Jazz Real Books by Sher Music
Soundclick Soundcloud Reverbnation YouTube