Recording from Muse score

Anything related to music, recording, gear, or this forum. Friendly chat welcome. NO politics or religion please, there are plenty of other forums for both topics. Anything else is fine.
Forum rules
Be nice.
Dandwr
new to this board
new to this board

Recording from Muse score

Post by Dandwr » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:06 am

I have created a Bass only score and want to produce a CD to share with others in the choir.
I have tried recording directly from my PC speakers to the line in of the H2N but the mics continue to record and I get dogs barking and TV sounds.
Is there a way to turn the mics off when there is a direct cable link speakers to H2N?
0 x

BobF
dues paid
dues paid

Re: Recording from Muse score

Post by BobF » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:28 am

I don't have a direct answer to your question, but MuseScore has the ability to directly export an audio file.

https://musescore.org/en/handbook/file-formats#audio
0 x

greenA2
dues paid
dues paid

Re: Recording from Muse score

Post by greenA2 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:11 pm

Musescore can save as mp3 as mentioned above, but you might be better saving as midi and then throwing into a sequencer, the sounds might be a bit higher quality. Did you get Cubase with the H2? As to your original question, we had a poster claiming the opposite from you, here viewtopic.php?f=15&t=22579 saying that plugin into line in mutes the microphones. I don't have the H2n to test but one of you has to be wrong!
0 x
Zoom A2, H5, YouRock Guitar