A very political post . . .

Anything related to music, recording, gear, or this forum. Friendly chat welcome. NO politics or religion please, there are plenty of other forums for both topics. Anything else is fine.
Forum rules
Be nice.
Zoetrope
Site Admin
Site Admin

A very political post . . .

Post by Zoetrope » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:08 am

I just wanted to thank everyone for respecting the "no politics" rule. This was obviously a very divisive election in the US and we're probably in for more political angst during the transition. It's been really nice to have a place where we can all come together united in our love of music and not have to deal with the things that might divide us. So my hat is off to everyone here. :applause: :stick:

Jim_Fogle
Jedi
Jedi

Re: A very political post . . .

Post by Jim_Fogle » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:44 am

Agree with you 100%. This forum is a pretty good hideaway from "real" life. Everything has its place but here is not the place for politics.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... tent=music
https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks
http://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home
2017 Band-in-a-Box, Music Creator 6, Audacity, Chord Pulse
Win 7 laptop i3, 8 GB DRAM, 500GB HD
Zoom MRS-8
Gibson acoustic 12-string, Peavey Predator, Line6 Variax, Yamaha keyboard and digital drums

voclizr
The Force
The Force

Post by voclizr » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:25 pm

Zoetrope wrote:I just wanted to thank everyone for respecting the "no politics" rule. This was obviously a very divisive election in the US and we're probably in for more political angst during the transition. It's been really nice to have a place where we can all come together united in our love of music and not have to deal with the things that might divide us. So my hat is off to everyone here. :applause: :stick:
Between the recounts and the electors getting death threats and something else new everyday, it gets tiring quick. The "No religion or politics" rule is a good one. We all need to escape the nonsense once and a while.

:D
John B
Lenovo Core i5 4460 Desktop PC (Windows 8 64 bit), Focusrite Scarlett 6i6, Nektar LX61 Keyboard MIDI Controller, Avantone Pro CV-12 tube condenser microphone, JBL LSR308 8" active monitors.
Sonar X3 Studio, Reason 7,
NI Session Strings, Miroslav Philharmonic, Garritan JABB 3, EZ Keys, EZ Drummer, Trillan Bass Module

My Soundclick
My Bandcamp

surfercook
The Force
The Force

Post by surfercook » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:57 pm

Seems like a very "Non-political post"! My favorite kind! :clap: