The Beatles mandela effect

Anything related to music, recording, gear, or this forum. Friendly chat welcome. NO politics or religion please, there are plenty of other forums for both topics. Anything else is fine.
Forum rules
Be nice.
1ManBand
Jedi
Jedi

The Beatles mandela effect

Post by 1ManBand » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:57 pm

Hi people, something strange I noticed recently, is that in the song "with a little help from my friends" the original version sings "what would you THINK if I sang out of tune" but cover bands including Ringo's band all sing "what would you DO"
Mandela effect
0 x
1ManBand
Zoom HD8, Zoom MRS 1608 (mostly a dead Zombie), Washburn WI14 guitar, Yamaha RBX374 Bass Guitar, Yamaha Fretless Bass guitar from Allan, Yamaha psrE413 Keyboard, Casio old keyboard, Dixon Sax, Tambourine, Shure PG58 mic.
My music turns around this...http://soundcloud.com/1manband-1/g-n-rations

The Cracks
The Force
The Force

Re: The Beatles mandela effect

Post by The Cracks » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:12 am

Good catch. It's one of those things. I don't know if it fits the same scenario, but there is a whole book on lines people "thought" they heard in songs. It's called Scuse Me While I Kiss This Guy, which is based off of the Jimi Hendrix line "Excuse me while I kiss the sky" from the song Purple Haze.
0 x
My albums

My songs

Collaborations are temporarily down

My website

"No matter how hard I tried [no song] was ever perfect. There was always a pimple somewhere.” Burt Bacharach

"If you're enjoying it, why do something else?" Sir Paul McCartney

"The chords inspire the melody and the melody inspires the lyrics." Brian Wilson