Prove it, cover, Sonar 4

The place to post your NEW home recording. Please tell us what you recorded with, and be sure to comment on music by other board members. Please avoid posting songs on controversial or divisive topics. Read the Guidelines before making your first post.
Forum rules
If you post a song, please listen to and comment on other songs. Be positive and helpful. Have fun. Read the Guidelines before making your first post. Thanks
Omegaman
The Force
The Force

Prove it, cover, Sonar 4

Post by Omegaman » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:54 pm

All the usual suspects, me on vocals, me on sax, backing track I found somewhere. ;)

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13583055

Just a quick test, I used vocal remover in Audition to get rid of the sax solo that was in there... left some noise, but it seems okay. :rock:
0 x

Omegaman
The Force
The Force

Re: Prove it, cover, Sonar 4

Post by Omegaman » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:30 pm

Open Mic performance last night (forgot to make the track mono so the guitar solo is lost)
https://youtu.be/pdnfSxQCV0E
0 x

The Cracks
The Force
The Force

Post by The Cracks » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:32 pm

I started off with the soundclick version then saw the open mic...

F***ing A! :metal:

I knew your live performances would be entertaining as hell. I rest my case!

Well done, Bill. More like it.

I was just in Jersey for an aunt's funeral a week or so ago. It was on Black Horse Pike, in Cherry Hill, I believe. New Jersey is very much like Maryland. I could live in Jersey without skipping a beat.
0 x
My albums

My songs

Collaborations are temporarily down

My website

"No matter how hard I tried [no song] was ever perfect. There was always a pimple somewhere.” Burt Bacharach

"If you're enjoying it, why do something else?" Sir Paul McCartney

"The chords inspire the melody and the melody inspires the lyrics." Brian Wilson

Omegaman
The Force
The Force

Post by Omegaman » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:10 am

Thanks Sean

Not totally happy with the sax sound at the beginning in the video. But I forgot to make the track Mono so the guitar solo is lost, and sax isn't miked, so only the upper partials are getting thru to the GoPro, Gives me something to work on. ;)
0 x

Omegaman
The Force
The Force

Post by Omegaman » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:15 am

0 x

The Cracks
The Force
The Force

Post by The Cracks » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:04 pm

:metal:

I think you've got an act there. Keep at it. I can't believe you aren't doing paid gigs yet with this setup. Are you?
0 x
My albums

My songs

Collaborations are temporarily down

My website

"No matter how hard I tried [no song] was ever perfect. There was always a pimple somewhere.” Burt Bacharach

"If you're enjoying it, why do something else?" Sir Paul McCartney

"The chords inspire the melody and the melody inspires the lyrics." Brian Wilson

Omegaman
The Force
The Force

Post by Omegaman » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:25 am

I'm still working on tunes... I have the laptop set up with the tracks (adding more) an SD systems Maui 5 PA, small mixer, and my microphones. I have been approached to do a fund raiser at a local church (not sure some of the tunes will work..lol) Trying to figure out what venues would work for me... went to a small brewery last week for an open mic.. that might be a good setting. We will see. gotta get a cowbell and pull out my tambourine. LOL,

I have friends who have a duo act and do the Health Care Circuit, but I am still working 8-4 M-F and most of those gigs are during the weekdays.
0 x