Noob help!!!

The place to post your NEW home recording. Please tell us what you recorded with, and be sure to comment on music by other board members. Please avoid posting songs on controversial or divisive topics. Read the Guidelines before making your first post.
Forum rules
If you post a song, please listen to and comment on other songs. Be positive and helpful. Have fun. Read the Guidelines before making your first post. Thanks
jkerr931
new to this board
new to this board

Noob help!!!

Post by jkerr931 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:28 am

ello, I am a new Zoom G5N and G3XN owner. I also am just now starting to dabble in Audacity for simple basic track recording.

My question is what is the best way to get the Zoom to connect to the Audacity interface? I have the USB in connected to my computer, but what do I need to do in settings etc to recognize it? Do I need a DAW or will the Zoom cover that?I have a Line 6 Sonic Port VX alsofor the other route. Thanks all.
0 x

dickl
The Force
The Force

Re: Noob help!!!

Post by dickl » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:43 pm

Welcome to the board. It's a bit quiet at the moment but if you try your post here hopefully someone will pick it up :)

All Other Zoom Gear

When you get it sorted don't forget to come back with a song or two.

Cheers

Dick
0 x
Soundclick :: AMOKOPERA :: Suite For Queen Caroline :: MacJams :: Tricks Upon Travellers CDs here and here