A Memory Ago, Various (PS04 and PS02 on several), Album, Instrumental Rock

The place to post your NEW home recording. Please tell us what you recorded with, and be sure to comment on music by other board members. Please avoid posting songs on controversial or divisive topics. Read the Guidelines before making your first post.
Forum rules
If you post a song, please listen to and comment on other songs. Be positive and helpful. Have fun. Read the Guidelines before making your first post. Thanks
Beatnick

A Memory Ago, Various (PS04 and PS02 on several), Album, Instrumental Rock

Post by Beatnick » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:26 am

I finally got around to putting my instrumental album, A Memory Ago, on my Bandcamp page if anyone is interested. It was originally released through CDBaby so it is available on other music streaming sites as well.

I didn't really put any description in for each song, because when I started writing the descriprions I realized only a handful had any kind of interesting story behind them.

The songs were recorded over a span of about 20 years so different methods were used to record the songs. Some of the individual songs have already been posted here. The most notiable songs that I know were recorded on Zoom products are

The Riddle (PS04)
Anybody's Solo (PS02)
Roto (PS04)
Can This Be Love? (PS04)
Run To Drive (PS02)
(Trying To Get) The Upper Hand (PS04)

The rest I think I did on PC, but I may have used Zoom pedals on some. If you do listen and have any questions about any of the tracks, feel free to ask.

A Memory Ago on Bandcamp
0 x
My YouTube channel
Beatnick's Odyssey on Bandcamp
Beatnick's Odyssey on SoundCloud

Zoom equipment I currently own
G3n, G3, R8, G1, PS-04, 508, 505 II

It's only music, don't take it so seriously