It Must Be Love, PS-04, original, ballad

The place to post your NEW home recording. Please tell us what you recorded with, and be sure to comment on music by other board members. Please avoid posting songs on controversial or divisive topics. Read the Guidelines before making your first post.
Forum rules
If you post a song, please listen to and comment on other songs. Be positive and helpful. Have fun. Read the Guidelines before making your first post. Thanks
Beatnick
dues paid
dues paid

It Must Be Love, PS-04, original, ballad

Post by Beatnick » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:16 pm

I've been meaning to make another video from one of my songs from my Perfect World Album, but I've been busy. This is a song I wrote early in the 2000s. It was all recorded on the PS-04, I'm pretty sure I used onboard guitar effects. The drums were programmed on the PS-04 and I think the tracks were keyboard, guitar, bass and vocals. If I used more than 4 tracks (I'm pretty sure I did on the guitar) I recorded the extra tracks as a virtual track and later converted them to wav files and mixed and added any extra effects with Audacity.

It Must Be Love
0 x
My YouTube channel
Beatnick's Odyssey on Bandcamp
Beatnick's Odyssey on SoundCloud

Zoom equipment I currently own
G3n, G3, R8, G1, PS-04, 508, 505 II

It's only music, don't take it so seriously

Roy-Al
dues paid
dues paid

Re: It Must Be Love, PS-04, original, ballad

Post by Roy-Al » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:34 pm

I love that song. It's near perfect. The melody was a bit tentative and it sounded as though you sang it that way, maybe on purpose. Anyway, loved the song! :applause: :applause: :applause:
0 x
Roy-Al