Mr. Badmood - Insane; Original; MRS-8

The place to post your NEW home recording. Please tell us what you recorded with, and be sure to comment on music by other board members. Please avoid posting songs on controversial or divisive topics. Read the Guidelines before making your first post.
Forum rules
If you post a song, please listen to and comment on other songs. Be positive and helpful. Have fun. Read the Guidelines before making your first post. Thanks

To improve:

Mix
83%
Vocal
No votes
Guitar
17%
Bass
No votes
Drums
No votes
Arrangement
No votes

Total votes: 6

Sungodv
The Force
The Force

Post by Sungodv » Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:45 pm

From one Swede to another....
Did you write this yourself? If so, it is very impressive. :D :D I mean, everything about the song is fantastic. Great playing, nice drums man, nice structure and good backing vox. Nice and short too. Very commercial. You've got a hit here! I echo Omegaman and Lee et al, that the lead vox need a bit more reverb or effect and they are too out front (the ending "insane" vox sounds perfect, however). Other than that, it is spot on man! Keep 'em coming and thanks for this rocker :!:
0 x
My Songs

Dell Quad Core Desktop - Windows 7 - 4GB RAM - Dual SATA Drives (1TB). Samplitude 11 & Pro X. Line 6 TonePort UX2. A.R.T. Tube MP Studio. Audio-Technica, MXL & Shure Mics. Zoom and DigiTech effects. Alesis DM5 Pro E-Drum Kit w/ Alesis Trigger i|o. 1959 Mojo Pick. Loads of Basses, Guitars & Keyboards.

Rick Jones
Yoda
Yoda

Post by Rick Jones » Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:51 pm

this song is an arse kicker. i love good straight ahead rockin'. good job.
0 x
Music's never been a hobby to me- it's a pure joy.

Rockovic
member in good standing
member in good standing

Post by Rockovic » Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:12 am

Thank you all again!
I really appreciate your comments. It’s really flattering and motivating to hear that you like my song.

Cheers.
0 x