Short Intrumental

The place to post your NEW home recording. Please tell us what you recorded with, and be sure to comment on music by other board members. Please avoid posting songs on controversial or divisive topics. Read the Guidelines before making your first post.
Forum rules
If you post a song, please listen to and comment on other songs. Be positive and helpful. Have fun. Read the Guidelines before making your first post. Thanks

Organ or Synth?

Organ
100%
Synth
No votes

Total votes: 8

Tonto2
The Force
The Force

Post by Tonto2 » Thu May 25, 2006 9:25 am

I actually agree with Cracks on this one. They seem to me to be both packed with a unique sound potential of their own.

I wish I could be so multi talented in my musical endeavours.

My vote... one big [ X ] for each!

:D
0 x
. .

Tonto2
Father/Daughter Team
_________________________________________________________________________________
. Homemade music made around the campfire, at the beach, or just about anywhere!
Our SoundClick Site ? Our 1st Forum Post ? Our Portable Recording Gear ? Our Favorite Keyboard Artist

Omegaman
The Force
The Force

Post by Omegaman » Thu May 25, 2006 9:53 am

my that's a nice organ you have there Tomas, just wish it were a little bigger. :oops:

Love the sound of the B-3, early on I think it needs more presence, it's almost "do I hear an organ in there or am I imagining it?"

the intro needs a , welll an intro, the drums sort of smack you in the face, in mid race. just my preference, for whatever that's worth.

Love the sound you are getting, as always. now you just need SRV's hat and you're set. :shock:
0 x

maceman
Jedi Zoom Master
Jedi Zoom Master

Post by maceman » Thu May 25, 2006 12:33 pm

very cool. I love the stoppage at the end of the bar. The organ sounds way better resonating on that hold note. Beautiful.
0 x

MatBio
Yoda
Yoda

Post by MatBio » Thu May 25, 2006 7:44 pm

I think I got the message. I agree the organ is not loud enough, maybe an octave higher can fix that.
0 x
Tomas/Blues Tom/Matbio
MySpace