Can This Be Love?, PS-04, Original, Rock

The place to post your NEW home recording. Please tell us what you recorded with, and be sure to comment on music by other board members. Please avoid posting songs on controversial or divisive topics. Read the Guidelines before making your first post.
Forum rules
If you post a song, please listen to and comment on other songs. Be positive and helpful. Have fun. Read the Guidelines before making your first post. Thanks
Beatnick
been here a while
been here a while

Can This Be Love?, PS-04, Original, Rock

Post by Beatnick » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:04 am

I went through a lot with this song. Everything was done on a Zoom PS-04 around 2004. I programmed all of the drums for it on the PS-04 and all the guitar effects were from it too. The title is just what I think my guitar sounds like it's saying on the main riff. After I finished it and made this mix, I decided to go back and rerecord one of the tracks. I accidently recorded over the main track instead of using a virtual track. So this ended up being the final copy...and somehow I lost it. I tore my house apart looking for it and figured it was lost for good. Probably 10 years later I was cleaning and found a CD I burned with this on it. I was so happy because it's actually one of my favorite tracks. Very upbeat. Enjoy.

Can This Be Love?
0 x
Beatnick's personal YouTube channel

Beatnick's Odyssey can be found on
CDBaby YouTube Spotify Amazon Apple Music Google SoundCloud
Feel free to search your favorite streaming site if it's not listed. I do not know all the ones I was put on.

Zoom equipment I currently own
G3n (Currently the only pedal I use), G3, R8, PS-04, 508, 505 II

It's only music, don't take it so seriously